Galicia Unveiled is brought to you by Viajes Deza, a family business since 1985. Viajes Deza is a registered travel agency (license XG-37), for all your travel needs.
Yet, Galicia Unveiled is an independent project, specifically designed for those of you wishing to discover a very special place in a very personal way.
We offer a unique insight into Western European culture and heritage, off the beaten track, where to combine active holidays and a different style of guided tours. Indeed, we won’t be telling you about trivial issues and clichés, but we will certainly try to make you feel and experience our land in the same way we do, sharing our own stories and references.
We aim at providing quality service in fluent English, although other languages are also available, namely Galician-Portuguese and Spanish. All Galician Unveiled staff is 100% Galician with a solid academic and professional background, starting with Xoán Paredes, our senior guide and project manager.
Do not hesitate to contact us for bookings or any further information. We’ll be glad to help and, of course, to welcome you.
What’s different about us?
– We offer a unique insight into Western European culture and heritage, where to combine active holidays and a different style of guided tours.
– Quality service in fluent English, Galician-Portuguese and Spanish.
– 100% Galician staff, with solid academic and professional background.
– You’ll be accompanied by a dedicated driver AND an official tourist guide (when applicable).
– We’re a family business. We’re local. You get to experience things as we do ourselves.
– All our prices are final and include taxes, access to sites and meals (when applicable).
– We can design tailored routes for you. We can show you castles, megaliths, mountains, forests, ocean views and beaches, small cosy villages or big modern and vibrant cities. We can take you hiking or on a gastronomic tour, or both. We can take you alone or in larger groups. If you can dream it we’ll strive to provide it. Simply request a quote.
All our routes and services are subjected to Terms&Conditions. Please read them carefully. Once you begin your tour, by default you accept them.