You can choose from a number of exclusive guided bus tours (see below), but we also offer guided walking tours, custom and private tours, in addition to the “regular tours” from our partners at Viajes Deza.
Spoilt for choice, aren’t we? You just have to ask! 🙂
- Ancient Heritage (full day): Visit the oldest remains of a native European civilisation, up the mountains and down the valleys, through the forests and towards the sea. Enjoy spectacular landscapes and see for yourself mysterious petroglyphs and megaliths, travelling through the land that saw the emergence of the Celtic world. Stand in some of the most sacred places of old Galicia and learn about their turbulent history and current controversies.
- Between Celts and Vikings (full day): We’ll follow the beautiful Galician coastline, from one quaint medieval town to another, discovering Celtic and Viking heritage alike on the way. Have you seen the ruins of the watchtowers that stopped the Norsemen? Wait until you see the amazing hillfort raising from the sea…
Departure from Compostela (click on link for more details).
- Civilisation through millennia (half day): Thousands of years of history encapsulated in a hidden valley… That’s the magic of Galicia. Join this short but intense journey through time and learn about not just our past and current controversies, but of stories and events that shaped European history as a whole.
Departure from Vigo (click on link for more details).
- Walking the Land (full day): We will drive you to places others won’t, for sure, but there’s no better way to intimately know a country than walking it. This very special tour combines visits to historical towns and fantastic sights with a most pleasant hiking route. Put on your boots and let’s find out what’s around that turn, right after those oak trees by the old watermill…
What’s different about us?
– We offer a unique insight into Western European culture and heritage, where to combine active holidays and a different style of guided tours.
– Quality service in fluent English, Galician-Portuguese and Spanish.
– 100% Galician staff, with solid academic and professional background.
– You’ll be accompanied by a dedicated driver AND an official tourist guide (routes above and regular Viajes Deza tours).
– We’re a family business. We’re local. You get to experience things as we do ourselves.
– All our prices are final and include taxes, basic passenger insurance, access to sites and meals (when applicable – see details for each route).
– We can design tailored routes for you. We can show you castles, megaliths, mountains, forests, ocean views and beaches, small cosy villages or big modern and vibrant cities. We can take you hiking or on a gastronomic tour, or both. We can take you alone or in larger groups. If you can dream it we’ll strive to provide it. Simply request a quote.
All our routes and services are subjected to Terms&Conditions. Please read them carefully. Once you begin your tour, by default you accept them.